McCoy's TAXI SERVICE, LLC

Below is what some of our customers have to say about us...

Our customers are our number one priority!  Please take a moment to let us know how we are doing....

Comments

McCoy's Taxi Service, LLC BBB Request a Quote

Pam Cooper said:   May 7th, 2013 10:08 pm ​
​Just wanted to compliment our driver this past Sunday evening. Larry is awesome!! Safe driver, nice to chat with, and reliable. Thanks for everything! We will use your service next time we are in Charlottesville!

Rosy Verdile said:
  May 14th, 2013 6:17 pm
​I made my first trip to Charlottesville this month to attend a course at the Monroe Institute outside of Charlottesville. I had 24 hours before and after the course to be in Charlottesville and get to and from the airport. Here at home, I live in the rural high deserts of New Mexico. I travel 2 hours to buy groceries and put over 25,000 miles on my car each year. I am the independent type and, in short, I hate taxis ! Mc Coy's taxi service is with out question the exception to the rule for those of us who just would rather drive ourselves ! Kennon and his drivers are like having a family member fly ahead of you into an unknown city and be there with you just to make sure you are comfortable and get what you need while you are away from home and your normal comforts. Thank you. I will always call you when I come to Charlottesville. Rosy

Louise Devenish said:   September 23rd, 2012 10:40 am
A Great Big Thank you To McCoy's Taxi Service who made my trip to Charlottesville and Monticello memorable. I could not have had better service anywhere in the U.S.A. I was most fortunate that my B&B South Street Inn.com( also amazing ! ) recommended them to me. Kennon is the best ! a true gentleman and a host around all the tourist attractions in Charlottesville and the neighboring countryside. Cant wait to come back! Thank you Kennon. Best Louise

​Elena said:   March 4th, 2012 1:23 am
​Kenny is the only person I can trust for taxi services in the area. Always on time, always nice, careful driver - it is an absolute pleasure to be in his cars. His customer service more than you ever wanted. I would recommend McCoy's Taxi to everyone!

Jay said:   December 7th, 2011 8:35 pm
McCoy's saved me in the rain tonight. I was stranded without a car and McCoy's was able to get a cab to me in less than 10 minutes when other folks around me were being told by the other cab companies it would take 30-45 minutes. Thanks McCoy's, you are now on my speed dial!

Keri and bob said:
   November 6th, 2011 8:05 am
We highly recommend starting your trip off in Charlottesville in the care of mr. McCoy. We highly recommend his transportation services. He is prompt, knowledgeable ,accommodating and overall a delight to be around. Thank you Kennan for all your assistance. You made our trip perfect.

Atlanta Mom said:   October 14th, 2011 10:06 pm
my daughters and I used kennon's service to schlep us all around the city for two days!! he would drop us off at various locations, then pick us up at a designated time and drive us somewhere else. kennon is ALWAYS prompt and friendly, and knows the city well. he made planning our trip a breeze! we were in very capable hands with mccoy's taxi service. I definitely recommend!!

Chris said:   May 21st, 2011 12:45 pm
Kenny is my go-to taxi service in the Charlottesville area. He's always incredibly prompt when we call him, and if he can't be because he's got another passenger, he's honest about how long it will take. He's also got a great personality and is there with a smile to pick you up, which is always great. You're crazy if you don't call Kenny first when you need a ride in the C'ville area!

Scott said:   May 21st, 2011 12:26 pm
McCoy is easily the best taxicab service in town. Kenny or one his cabs picks you up in a spacious van on time and always courteous. I've taken Kenny to the airport early in the morning and home from bars late at night and he's on point each time.

Bob said:   April 10th, 2011 9:50 pm
This is by far the best taxi service I have ever used. Kennon picked us up at 8am for a 4 minute drive across campus. 6 hours later we called him again. It was raining like crazy, he was stuck in traffic so he sent someone else to pick us up. 3 hours after that we called him again. This time we needed to stop at an ATM and then off to dinner. 2 hours later he picked us up and brought us safely back to our hotel. Could not have asked for a nicer guy. Polite, curtious and always available to pick us up. Thanks from California!!!

L. McDougald said:   March 28th, 2011 4:06 pm
​Kennon, Our sincere appreciation to you for your prompt pick up and such an early morning return to the airport. We enjoyed learning about the area and receiving updates that made our visit to Charlottesville even more successful. Best wishes to you and the staff of McCoys. the faculty and members of SAIFD at Mississippi State University

John said:   January 7th, 2011 6:04 pm
Kennon provides the best taxi services in Charlottesville. He is the most polite and helpful driver I 've ever met. His taxi is always tidy and he chooses excellent music. He is a perfect choice!

Anna said:   January 7th, 2011 5:49 pm
​Kennon offers perfect taxi services. He is always very polite and friendly, but also discrete and professional. He drives carefully and his cab is nice and clean. There is nothing more to ask from a taxi service. I would definitely recommend McCoy's Taxi to a friend!

Adele Karp said:   December 21st, 2010 12:18 pm
​Kenny provided excellent and safe transportation for us at a dicey time with a football game with which to deal. I would trust him with our daughter any time, as he was as concerned about her safety as we would be as her parents.

Michael Hall said:   December 15th, 2010 10:29 pm
Many thanks to Ken and Melissa for the outstanding service that they have provided me on several occasions. You make my trips to Dulles airport stress free and enjoyable. In my opinion you have the most affordable and professional Taxi service in all of Charlottesville. On several occasions I have seen that you go out of your way to make your customers happy, even going as far as recommending other services when you are not able to accommodate your customers. I give McCoy's Taxi Service 5 out of 5 stars. THANK YOU!

J. Butts said:   December 11th, 2010 8:44 pm
Thanks Kennon, for the enjoyable ride to the airport last week. My daughter enjoyed conversing with you. See you when we return to Charlottesville.

Marie Coles Baker said:   October 25th, 2010 10:23 pm
Thanks for the wonderful service on my recent trip to NYC. It was a wonderful to hear the doorbell ring at 6:00 am and find you smiling and ready to take me to the train station in the rain. Equally reassuring, was to get off the train after dark on Sunday and find you waiting there to pick me up. I am sure that you will have continued success in this business. Thanks again, Marie

Aaron Strathy said:   October 12th, 2010 12:21 pm
Kenny has always provided me with timely and cordial service. He is always the one I call when I need a Taxi in Charlottesville.