McCoy's TAXI SERVICE, LLC

Charlottesville's
Premier Taxi
Experience

Comments

Showing: 1-10 of 18
Susan Harman said:   August 3, 2014 4:03 am PST
Kennon dropped me off and picked me up again at the Downtown Grille. He arrived faster than I expected so I was not outside waiting. When some folks tried to take the cab, he called me and looked for me & made sure I was not left stranded. Thanks Kennon! Great taxi service!

Rosy Verdile said:   May 14, 2013 2:17 pm PST
I made my first trip to Charlottesville this month to attend a course at the Monroe Institute outside of Charlottesville. I had 24 hours before and after the course to be in Charlottesville and get to and from the airport. Here at home, I live in the rural high deserts of New Mexico. I travel 2 hours to buy groceries and put over 25,000 miles on my car each year. I am the independent type and, in short, I hate taxis ! Mc Coy's taxi service is with out question the exception to the rule for those of us who just would rather drive ourselves ! Kennon and his drivers are like having a family member fly ahead of you into an unknown city and be there with you just to make sure you are comfortable and get what you need while you are away from home and your normal comforts. Thank you. I will always call you when I come to Charlottesville. Rosy

Louise Devenish said:   September 23, 2012 6:40 am PST
A Great Big Thank you To McCoy's Taxi Service who made my trip to Charlottesville and Monticello memorable. I could not have had better service anywhere in the U.S.A. I was most fortunate that my B&B South Street Inn.com( also amazing ! ) recommended them to me. Kennon is the best ! a true gentleman and a host around all the tourist attractions in Charlottesville and the neighboring countryside. Cant wait to come back! Thank you Kennon. Best Louise

Elena said:   March 3, 2012 10:23 pm PST
Kenny is the only person I can trust for taxi services in the area. Always on time, always nice, careful driver - it is an absolute pleasure to be in his cars. His customer service more than you ever wanted. I would recommend McCoy's Taxi to everyone!

Jay said:   December 7, 2011 5:35 pm PST
McCoy's saved me in the rain tonight. I was stranded without a car and McCoy's was able to get a cab to me in less than 10 minutes when other folks around me were being told by the other cab companies it would take 30-45 minutes. Thanks McCoy's, you are now on my speed dial!

Keri and bob said:   November 6, 2011 5:05 am PST
We highly recommend starting your trip off in Charlottesville in the care of mr. McCoy. We highly recommend his transportation services. He is prompt, knowledgeable ,accommodating and overall a delight to be around. Thank you Kennan for all your assistance. You made our trip perfect.

Atlanta Mom said:   October 14, 2011 6:06 pm PST
my daughters and I used kennon's service to schlep us all around the city for two days!! he would drop us off at various locations, then pick us up at a designated time and drive us somewhere else. kennon is ALWAYS prompt and friendly, and knows the city well. he made planning our trip a breeze! we were in very capable hands with mccoy's taxi service. I definitely recommend!!

Chris said:   May 21, 2011 8:45 am PST
Kenny is my go-to taxi service in the Charlottesville area. He's always incredibly prompt when we call him, and if he can't be because he's got another passenger, he's honest about how long it will take. He's also got a great personality and is there with a smile to pick you up, which is always great. You're crazy if you don't call Kenny first when you need a ride in the C'ville area!

Scott said:   May 21, 2011 8:26 am PST
McCoy is easily the best taxicab service in town. Kenny or one his cabs picks you up in a spacious van on time and always courteous. I've taken Kenny to the airport early in the morning and home from bars late at night and he's on point each time.

Bob said:   April 10, 2011 5:50 pm PST
This is by far the best taxi service I have ever used. Kennon picked us up at 8am for a 4 minute drive across campus. 6 hours later we called him again. It was raining like crazy, he was stuck in traffic so he sent someone else to pick us up. 3 hours after that we called him again. This time we needed to stop at an ATM and then off to dinner. 2 hours later he picked us up and brought us safely back to our hotel. Could not have asked for a nicer guy. Polite, curtious and always available to pick us up. Thanks from California!!!

Sign My Guest Book